Sunday, February 15, 2009

They Say Third Time Lucky...We'll See About That...

Wow, this is actually my third time starting a new blog, on a new blogging website, nonetheless. Ah, well, I guess it's not really my fault, because I still think home.spaces.live has too little visitors and livejournal.com is waaaaaay too slow, especially with my dearest EBB connection.

I'm at a loss for words now actually, since I pretty much won't need to be introducing myself (and what I write in blogs). I mean, who in the world doesn't know the Great Sheldon? Wait, don't answer, it's supposed to be a rhetorical question.

I'll be including everything in my blog this time, so hopefully it wouldn't go AWOL that easily.

Anyhow, that's all for my intro, I guess. See you people around!

1 comment:

  1. sahlah ini blog si kepala besar ataupun to put it more elegantly, the inflated One. adakah patut? =p

    ReplyDelete