Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fanfiction: The Past, The Present, The Future

I love you.
I loved the past you.
I love the present you.
I'll love the future you.

My past?
Tainted with blood, dirtied with treachery and soiled with deaths.
My present?
Undecided, lost, still searching for something to grasp on.
My future?
Empty, null, void...in short, nothing.
Do you still love me?
Do you still love the past me?
I was a murderer, I was a killer.
I took lives, I took souls.
I stole happiness, I stole joy.
Do you still love the present me?
I am lost, amidst the events that transpired.
I am still undecided...what should I do?
I am all alone now, and I need something, or someone to hold on.
Do you still love the future me?
I have null, void to bring with me to the future, no past, no present,
I will be empty inside, for I am alone and will be alone.
I will be nothing without the magic.
Do you still love me?

I love you.
I loved the past you.
I love the present you.
I'll love the future you.
I love you.
I loved the past you.
I loved you because even now you regret your past actions, eventhough you were not yourself when you did all those horrible things. It shows to me that you are a compassionate person, one who cherishes life to the maximum.
I loved you because you are willing to right the wrongs of your past actions, like now, when you are willing to get down and dirty to take care of the orphans the war helped create. It shows to me that you do not condone what has been done but is wise to know that the past cannot be changed, so you take care of the present.
But most of all, I loved you simply because the past you helped create the woman I love very dearly now, the past you created you.
I love the present you.
I love you because while you are lost and seeking a way out of the maze of turmoil that plagues you, you will not allow any other to suffer like you, just like when you stood bravely by my side to face the evils of the world, just because you did not want any other to suffer like you. It shows to me that you care, and that caring makes you more than a fighter, more than a tool, it makes you human.
I love you because you are true with yourself, you are true with your strengths, you are true with your weaknesses, like now, baring whatever that worries you to me. It shows to me that you know yourself, and with that, you are capable of conquering your wrongs and freeing yor rights.
But most of all, I love you simply because your present you is part and parcel of the woman I love very dearly now, the presaent you is you.
I will love the future you.
I will love you because you, being of magic, is learning how to cope without magic, and you are coping very well. It shows to me that you are an adaptable person, and that you are willing to sacrifice something that is very important to you for the sake of the world, for the sake of humankind, for the sake of me.
I will love you because you do not give up and give in easily. It shows to me that you struggle for what you think is worth struggling, and I know, even if I do not love you as much as I do now, you will not give in to life, but you will still live life to the fullest.
But most of all, I will love you simply beacuse the future you is who the woman I love very dearly now will be, the future you is who you will be.
So, I love you, I loved you, I will love you. Do you love me?

I love you, you who loves me very dearly now.
I loved you, you who have stood faithful to your love, until you seeked her permission to love another.
I will love you, you who will be who you will, simply because you are who you are.
So, I love you, I loved you, I will love you.

We love each other, we loved each other, we will love each other.
That is enough.

Is it?
Was it?
Will it?
To survive all the hardships, to endure all the obstacles...?

It is, it was, and it will.
Because I love you and you love me.
Because I loved the past you and you loved the past me.
Because I love the present you and you love the present me.
Because I'll love the future you and you'll love the future me.
So take my hand and be my wife, Terra Branford.
Will you marry me?

Yes...I will, Locke Cole.
I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment